This is where you will bring all the previous elements together in identifying when a subscriber signs up, what event is triggered, what is the source, and what personal information is collected. If you would like to do this, follow the steps outlined here.
CHOOSE A SUBSCRIPTION POINT TYPE
- Navigate from the home menu to Contacts.
- Click Subscription Points.
- Click New Subscription Point.
- Select the appropriate Merchant.
- Select Email.
CREATE SUBSCRIPTION POINT
- Enter a Subscription Point Name.
- Enter a Subscribe ID.
- Select a List for the Subscriber List.
- Toggle on Double Opt-In or Override Subscribe if required.
- Select one or more External Event(s) from the drop-down.
TIP: Override Unsubscribe: If you would like to resubscribe contacts that were previously subscribed but currently unsubscribed when they submit their email on this subscription point, set the Override Unsubscribe option to On.
- Click Add Profile Field in Mappings to collect additional attributes.
- Enter an Input ID.
- Select a Field Group.
- Select a Field.
- Add another Profile Field or click Save.