Eventbrite allows you to easily create sign ups for in-store classes, events, trainings, trade shows and much more! Create, find, share, attend, and promote events with a seamless marketing effort.
After your contacts have registered for an event, automatically add their contact information and registration status easily from Eventbrite to Listrak, allowing you to trigger marketing messages based on a new attendee registered, a new event, or an attendee check-in at your event.
STEP 1: SET UP EVENTBRITE
Be sure to already have an account set up with Eventbrite. After you've create an account, set up an event and publish the event. Fully customize any event and sell tickets, track registrants, and so much more.
STEP 2: CREATE SEGMENTS, A NEW EVENT*, AND A LISTRAK CONDUCTOR CONVERSATION*
Previously, you may have had to download all acquired email addresses and contact information from this event and upload it into Listrak. This can be a very manual and time-consuming process. With Listrak's integration with Zapier, automatically streamline this information into Listrak, where you can automatically trigger an email campaign to send your customers important information about their upcoming event.
TIP: When setting up the segmentation field, be sure to set the data type to checkbox.
STEP 3: INTEGRATE EVENTBRITE WITH ZAPIER
Listrak is currently in public beta with Zapier. Please click here to accept Listrak's beta with Zapier.
The last step is to connect Eventbrite with Zapier and Listrak. Create a Zap by following the below steps.
1. Navigate to Zapier.
2. Click Make a Zap.
3. Then, create a Trigger by searching for Eventbrite.
4. For this example, click New Attendee Registered.
5. Click Save + Continue.
6. Click Connect an Account.
7. Log into your Eventbrite account.
8. Click Allow.
9. Select and test your Eventbrite Account with Zapier.
10. Click Save + Continue.
11. Select the organization/user who owns the event.
12. Select an event status to filter on for the following drop-down menu (all, started, ended, live, draft, or cancelled).
13. Select the specific event that you want to trigger to Listrak. If left blank, all events from within this account will be triggered to Listrak.
14. Click Continue.
15. Select a piece of sample information to set up the Zap.
16. Click Continue.
17. Next, set up an action step by clicking Add a Step on the left-hand side of the screen.
18. Then, click Action/Search.
19. Search and select Listrak.
20. Select Add/Update Subscriber.
21. Click Save + Continue.
22. Select and authenticate your Listrak Account with Zapier. If you haven't previously set this up, please authenticate your Listrak Account at this time.
23. Click Save + Continue.
24. Configure the Zap Settings. Please note that the Email Address, List, and Override Unsubscribe options are required. Please map the email address field to the same email in the drop-down menu.
25. If you're setting up these contacts to receive an automatically triggered message from Listrak, please select the external event here.
26. Configure the segmentation field group and segmentation field for your contacts. Please select the segmentation field you set up in step 2.
NOTE: You can only add segmentation data to one segment group at a time. To add segmentation data to multiple groups, repeat the above steps to add a second action step.
27. Enter true for the segmentation field value.
28. Click Continue.
29. Next, test the Zap. This triggers the sample data, which is sent to your list and Listrak Conductor Conversation, if applicable.
30. Click Send Test to Listrak.
31. Click Finish.
32. Be sure your Zap is turned on and your Listrak Conductor conversation is live and published, if applicable.