Q: How many Listrak CRM Audiences can I sync?
- Up to 50 CRM Audiences can be synced.
Q: How many Listrak Saved Audiences can I sync?
- There is no limit on how Listrak Saved Audiences.
Q: How often do I need to accept Facebook's Terms of Service (TOS) for Custom Audiences?
- Facebook's Terms of Service must be accepted every 90 days. Log into your Facebook Ad Account and ensure you've accepted the terms here. You must have administrative access to accept the Terms of Service.
- If Facebook's Terms of Service are not accepted, current audiences will no longer sync, and you cannot create new audiences.
Q: How long does it take for CRM audiences to sync in Exchange?
- Audiences may take up to 30 minutes to sync with Exchange.
Q: Can I sync an audience any time?
- If you'd like to sync an audience outside of automated syncs, click the three dots on the left-hand side of the Custom Audiences Dashboard, then click sync.
Q: I received an email from Twitter to reauthenticate my account with Listrak... what do I do?
- Log into Listrak Exchange and click Settings. Once you've landed on the Settings page, click Re-Verify and complete the authorization.