After you've set up your Facebook Ad Account and connected it to Listrak Exchange, begin syncing audiences that were built within Listrak and Listrak CRM out to your connected social networks in near real-time.
Before getting started, be sure to have accepted Facebook's Terms of Service for custom audiences. These terms must be accepted from within your Facebook Ad Account, where you must be an administrative user. If you have not accepted these terms, current audiences will no longer sync and you cannot create new audiences.
In order for audiences to continue syncing, please reaccept Facebook's Terms of Service every 90 days within your Facebook Ad Account.
Easily sync Listrak's saved audiences or audiences built with Listrak CRM to Facebook. Check out the below articles to learn more about how to create and save audiences.
Begin syncing your previously created audiences by following the below steps.
1. Navigate from the home menu to Solutions.
2. Go to Exchange.
3. Then Facebook and Instagram Custom Audiences.
4. Click Manage Audiences.
5. Click Connect Audience in the upper right-hand corner.
6. Select an Audience Type.
- Subscribers: Use an existing Listrak audience to reach your subscribers on Facebook.
- CRM Audiences: Use an existing Listrak CRM audience. You must acknowledge Facebook's terms and policies before continuing. Please note that by checking this checkbox, this is not the same as accepting Facebook's Terms of Service every 90 days. This must be done outside of Listrak and completed in Facebook.
- Lookalike Audience: Target a larger group of people on Facebook who exhibit similar traits as your existing connected audiences.
7. If syncing CRM Audiences, please check the box to acknowledge Facebook's terms and policies.
8. Select your audience(s) from the drop-down menu.
9. Click Finish.
If you didn't previously accept Facebook's Terms of Service, the audiences will be unable to connect. Please accept the Terms of Service and try to sync the audiences again.
CUSTOM AUDIENCE DASHBOARD
After you've completed the above workflow, view at-a-glance the audiences that have been synced or are in the process of syncing, the name, and the size.
Check out some of our Listrak Exchange Frequently Asked Questions.