Using Listrak Exchange, you can create Connected Audiences that allow you to target your shoppers based on their intent and engagement. These synced audiences can be targeted by ads you create in the Facebook Ads interface.
Once you have confirmed your Facebook Business Manager settings, you're ready to initiate the sync in Listrak.
1. Navigate to Solutions > Listrak Exchange.
2. On the landing page, select Get Started on the Facebook & Instagram Custom Audiences card.
3. Click Log In on the popup.
4. A pop-up launches. Enter your email address and password for your Facebook Ad account.
💡 A Facebook ad account is often associated with a Facebook Business Manager account and contains all ads for your company. You must be an Admin on your company's Facebook Business Manager to connect to Listrak.
5. Grant Listrak permission by clicking OK.
6. Select an Ad Account. If you are granted with Admin access on multiple ad accounts, these will appear here.
7. Select a list and audience.
💡 Any Saved Audiences on the list you select will appear in the popup. If you have Listrak CRM you will also see your CRM audiences available in the popup.
8 Click Finish to begin syncing your audience.
You can repeat step 7 and 8 to sync additional audiences. This process now sends the information from Listrak to Facebook where Facebook will try to correlate the data provided with a Facebook user. For example, a contact may use a different email address to purchase from your brand than they did when creating their Facebook account.