You can create audiences with Google to target your shoppers based on their intent and engagement. After confirming you have the proper permissions in AdWords, you can initiate the connect in the Listrak Platform.
This connection allows you to take the Saved or Listrak CRM audiences created with the first party data you collect in Listrak, such as shopping behavior, and send it to Google AdWords. After this sync is complete these contacts are available within the Google AdWords interface to target with ads you have created.
Once you have completed the initial setup, you can initiate the sync in Listrak.
1. Navigate to Solutions > Listrak Exchange.
2. On the landing page, select Get Started on the Google Custom Match Audiences card.
3. Click Log in.
4. When n authentication pop-up launches, enter your email address and password for your Google AdWords account.
⚠️ You must be an Admin on your Google AdWords account to connect to Listrak Exchange.
5. Grant Listrak permission by clicking Allow.
6. Select an Ad Account. If you are granted with Admin access on multiple ad accounts, these will appear here.
7. Select a list and audience.
💡 Any Saved Audiences on the list you select will appear in the popup. If you have Listrak CRM you will also see your CRM audiences available in the popup.
8 Click Finish to begin syncing your audience.
You can repeat step 7 and 8 to sync additional audiences. This process now sends the information from Listrak to Google AdWords where AdWords will try to correlate the data provided with a use in Google.