Personalized recommendations can help to increase time on site, AOV and conversion rates. That type of impact can make a big difference on your bottom line, so it only makes sense to put recommendations on multiple points along the conversion funnel. That being said, the shopper’s experience has to stay top of mind, and the recommendations you make at each touch point need to support that experience in a meaningful way. Consider adding On-site Recommendations to pages such as: homepage, category page, product page, or a cart page.
This guide contains the following articles. Please be sure to complete these sections in the order instructed. If you have any questions, please contact your Listrak Account/Technical Manager.
- On-site Recommendations: Website Integration
- On-site Recommendations: Suggested Strategies
- On-site Recommendations: Setting up a Merchandise Block
- On-site Recommendations: Coding Tips and Troubleshooting
- On-site Recommendations: Additional Options and Methods