Create custom tiles to access all of your data available in Listrak CRM and choose a visualization type to create a custom report.
1. Navigate to the dashboard you wish to add a tile to.
2. Click Edit.
3. Click New Tile.
4. Select an Explore.
NOTE: Tiles are typically built within the Contacts Explore.
5. Enter a meaningful name.
6. Click to add a dimension or measure.
TIP: Use the search function to quickly find a dimension or measure.
7. Select a visualization type. Click here to learn more about visualizations.
8. Click Run to generate a visualization based on the dimensions and measures that are selected in your data.
9. Click the gear icon in the header column of your data to add a Filter.
10. Click Run to update your visualization.
11. Then, click Save.
ADDING AN EXISTING TILE
Creating a dashboard allows you to group tiles around a specific theme or to answer a specific question. Some tiles may be useful on more than one dashboard. Follow the below steps to copy a tile from one dashboard to another.
1. Navigate to the dashboard the tile exists.
2. Hover over the tile you wish to copy.
3. Click the three gray dots.
4. Click Explore From Here.
5. Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner.
6. Select Save to Dashboard.
7. Enter a Name.
8. Select a Dashboard to save the tile to.
9. Click Save to Dashboard.
Congratulations, you've just created a new tile and added it to a dashboard!