Tiles in Listrak CRM allow you to gain insights into your contacts and their performance that can influence your marketing program. You can create tiles to gain insight based on questions you might have.
Below are the basic steps to create a tile in CRM. Use these steps and your own goals to select the right data and visualization type for your tile.
1. Navigate to the dashboard you wish to add a tile to.
2. Click Edit.
3. Click New Tile.
4. Select an Explore.
NOTE: Tiles are typically built within the Contacts Explore if you want to use all of your CRM data.
5. Enter a meaningful name.
6. Click to add a dimension or measure.
TIP: Use the search function to quickly find a dimension or measure.
7. Select a visualization type. Click here to learn more about visualizations.
8. Click Run to generate a visualization based on the dimensions and measures that are selected in your data.
9. To add a filter to the data in the visualization, click on the gear icon in the data header row.
10. In the filters section, create a filter based on your goal.
11. Click Run to update your visualization.
12. Then, click Save.
ADDING AN EXISTING TILE
Creating a dashboard allows you to group tiles around a specific theme or to answer a specific question. Some tiles may be useful on more than one dashboard. Follow the steps below to copy a tile from one dashboard to another.
1. Navigate to the dashboard the tile exists.
2. Hover over the tile you wish to copy.
3. Click the three gray dots.
4. Click Explore From Here.
5. Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner.
6. Select Save to Dashboard.
7. Enter a Name.
8. Select a Dashboard to save the tile to.
9. Click Save to Dashboard.
Congratulations, you've just created a new tile and added it to a dashboard!