Listrak CRM makes it easy to take the insights from your customer analysis and turn them into actionable segments that can be used in your any of your automated triggered campaigns.
When the contact count metric is being used, you can create an audience to filter on for marketing sends or trigger additional campaigns in your any of your automated solutions.
Create an audience by following the steps below:
1. Click a data point you wish to turn into an audience.
2. Click Create Audience.
3. Enter a Name.
This audience is available to you across all of your marketing lists. It may take a few minutes for the audiences to appear on the list.
USING YOUR AUDIENCE
Locate your audience by:
- Navigating from the home menu to Contacts.
- Then Audiences.
- Navigate down the page to the CRM Audiences.
You will see all of your CRM Audiences available to you.
Use these audiences in any of your filters such as: on new messages, automated split testing campaigns, filters in Listrak Conductor, viewing contacts, and reporting. Wherever you see an Edit Filter option, use this to filter on an audience.
Filter on an audience by following the steps below:
- Click Edit Filter.
- Select Audiences from the first drop-down menu.
- Then the CRM Audience you previously created.
- Then, select whether you want to see contacts that are a member of your audience or not.
USING YOUR TRIGGER
In addition to creating and saving an audience, you also have the ability to trigger on that audience in any of your automated campaigns.
You have two options for triggering off your audience:
- When a contact enters an audience
- When a contact exits an audience
For example, if you have an audience of everyone that has purchased from you between 30 and 60 days, you could send them an email when they have entered into the audience (hasn't purchased from you in 30 days). You can also trigger an email when they leave that audience (hasn't purchased from you in 61 days).
Use your trigger that you previously created by following the below steps.
- Navigate from the home menu to Authoring.
- Go to Listrak Conductor.
- Then Conversations.
- Navigate to your automated campaign.
- Select the working version of that campaign.
- Add a New Thread.
- Click New Trigger.
- Click Audience.
- Locate your previously created audience.
- Click the plus sign next to either Contact Enters Audience or Contact Exits Audience.
- Click Update.
Next, build out the campaign you would like your audience to receive upon entering the conversation by this trigger.
INSIGHTS ON YOUR AUDIENCES
After you have created an audience, you can now create tiles to view this audience on your dashboard and gain insights into how it's performing over time.
Report on your audience by following the below steps.
- For this example, we'll create a tile using anyone has been part of our Single Purchasers audience over the last 30 days.
1. Navigate from the home menu to Analytics.
2. Go to CRM Dashboards.
3. Then, navigate to the dashboard you would like to add an audience tile to.
4. Edit your Dashboard.
5. Click New Tile.
6. Select the Audience History explore.
In our data list on the left, there are two dimensions called Audience Name and Was Member (Yes/No).
1. Hover over Audience Name.
2. Click Filter.
NOTE: A default time frame filter is in place for 30 days. Since we are filtering on a single purchasers audience over the last 30 days, this doesn't need to modified. However, you will see this filter expand when you begin adding additional filters.
3. Hover over Was Member (Yes/No).
4. Click Filter.
Next, populate each of the two filters that were just added. The Audience Name filter begins populating as you start typing.
5. Enter the audience name (Single Purchasers).
6. Select the audience.
7. Ensure the Was Member (Yes/No) has Yes selected.
Now that the filters are in place, the next step is to add data points. For our example, we will use the dimension of Audience Date and the measure of Contacts Count.
1. Navigate to the Audience History tab.
2. Click Audience Date.
3. Navigate to the Contacts tab.
4. Navigate to Measures.
5. Click Contacts Count.
6. Click Run.
After you click run, your data and visualizations should look similar to:
Next, you can customize your data visualization. For our example, we'll simply ensure we've named our visualization something meaningful and click save.
Congratulations, you just navigated through creating an audience, using the audience to filter your messages, how to trigger your automated campaigns with this audience, and how to monitor the health of that audience over time.