Predictive modeling allows you to collect information about a customer's past interactions to gain insights into what they are likely to do in the future. Click here to learn more about the types of predictive models available in Listrak CRM.
There are many different types of tiles you can build using predictive analytics. Predictive analytics allows you to gain insight based on how contacts interact with your emails. Some examples include:
- Discover the likelihood your contacts will make a purchase and their predicted lifetime value in the next year.
- Finding a group of contacts most likely require a coupon to make a purchase.
- Finding a group of contacts most likely to purchase items at full price.
Follow the below steps to build a tile using predictive analytics.
1. Navigate to a dashboard.
2. Click Edit.
3. Create a New Tile.
4. Select the Contacts Explore.
5. Add the dimensions and measures from the Predictive Analytics bucket.
6. Add any additional dimensions and measures.
- TIP: Remember to include a Contacts Count if you want to create an audience.
7. Select your visualization.
8. Click Run.
9. Edit your visualization, if applicable.
10. Click Save.
Congratulations you can now create tiles in CRM using predictive models! You're ready to create your own tiles or use these predictive models to enhance the segmentation and filtering of your marketing campaigns.