Listrak Exchange enables you to automatically sync new Facebook Lead Ad subscribers from Facebook to Listrak in near real-time. This means you can re-engage new subscribers with timely and relevant triggered messages as soon as they subscribe.
When creating a new Facebook Lead Ad and connecting it to Listrak Exchange, take a few minutes to test the connection to ensure new subscribers are being captured and added to a list.
The following steps can be taken prior to publishing your Facebook Lead Ad.
1. Connect Your Lead Ad Form
While configuring your Facebook Lead Ads, confirm the Lead Ad form you're using in the ad is also connected via Listrak Exchange. Your Lead Ad form must be connected before generating any test submissions.
2. Test Your Lead Ad Form
After connecting your Lead Ad form in Listrak Exchange, preview your Lead Ad via Facebook Business Manager and generate a test submission. Alternately, you may use Facebook's Lead Ad Testing Tool to preview your Lead Ad form and submit a test submission. Click "Track Status" until you receive a success or failure response. After receiving a 200 success response, confirm your test lead was captured on your Lead Ads dashboard within Listrak Exchange. This lead should take no more than a few minutes to be synced from Facebook to Listrak.
3. Check Listrak Exchange's Access
If your Leads Access page reflects the below screenshot, no further action is required. If it does not, please continue to the below steps.
- NOTE: A Business Manager Admin must perform the below steps. Business Manager Analysts do not have the required rights to access the following pages.
1. In the Facebook Business Manager Settings, please navigate to Integrations > Leads Access.
2. Select the page that you're setting up Facebook Lead Ads with.
3. Click Restore Default Access. This restores admin access to all people, partners, and CRMs that are connected with this Facebook page.
If you've completed these steps and do not see your test submissions captured in Listrak Exchange, please reach out our to our Client Success team for additional troubleshooting.