In the Navigating CRM article, we covered the basics with a first look at Listrak CRM. To edit a dashboard, click Edit in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
Once you click edit, the dashboard pops into an edit mode. You have the following options at the top of the dashboard:
- New Tile: Create a new tile that can be fully customized based on your goal and data.
- Looks: Add or remove pre-built tiles to the dashboard you're currently working in.
- Text: Add headers and text to your dashboard to allow information and visualizations to read more easily, as well as provide descriptions to your visualizations. These live outside of other tiles. Read more below.
- Filters: Apply defined rule(s) at the dashboard level. For example, use this option to display a 30-day snapshot of all the data you're viewing. Read more below.
- Settings: Edit the title, description and load/refresh settings for this dashboard. Read more below.
Once you've clicked the text button at the top of the screen, enter the text that you'd like to add and click save.
The text appears as a tile on the dashboard. Click the three dots to edit or delete the text.
After your text is the way you'd like, click and drag the three lines in the upper left-hand corner of the tile to move it to where you'd like it. These are nice to visually breakout a page and separate different areas of data.
Click the Filter button at the top of the page to receive the below options.
- Enter a Name for the filter.
- Select a Type (field, date, number, string) from the drop-down menu.
- Select a Default Value.
- Navigate to the Tiles to Update tab.
- Select the tiles to apply the filters to.
- Then specify which field the filter is applicable to.
When you're finished updating the below settings, click Save.
After you've applied a filter, a drop-down will appear under the customization bar, allowing you to edit or add additional filters. Be sure to click run to update the data visualizations!
The applied filters will then collapse in this menu.
- Title: The title is displayed at the top of the dashboard and when selecting a view.
- Description: The description appears below dashboards on the spaces page.
- Run on Load: If this option is turned on, each element on the dashboard will load when the page is loaded.
- Dashboard Auto Refresh: Use this option if the dashboard needs to be refreshed regularly. Be sure to select how often you'd like this to occur.
- Dashboard Element Name: These are individual elements within your dashboard that you can toggle on/off options for.