Listrak CRM allows you to access data across all lists and contact statuses.
Access Listrak CRM by following the steps below.
- Navigate from the home menu to Analytics.
- Go to Listrak CRM.
- Select a dashboard from the list.
When a dashboard loads you will see any tiles that have been added to the dashboard. Let's explore some of the basic navigation on this page below.
1. Title: The title of the dashboard you're viewing.
2. Last Cache Time: The time when a tile or dashboard results were last loaded and cached. Tiles and dashboards that were previously cached will show cached results until the tiles finish refreshing. Dashboards and tiles are refreshed periodically to display up to date data.
3. Edit: Edit allows you to create new tiles, select looks to add to the dashboard, edit text, filters, and settings, as well as options within each of the tiles. We'll drill into these deeper in a future article.
4. Gear: This icon allows you to download the dashboard as a pdf or .csv file, schedule an export, or delete the dashboard by moving it to the trash.
5. Grid: This icon allows you to see the looks and dashboards that are available in the personal or group spaces. Personal dashboards are only accessible to you, while group dashboards are available to all account users with CRM access.
Click here to learn more about editing a dashboard.