Access Listrak CRM by following the below steps.
- Navigate from the home menu to Analytics.
- Go to Listrak CRM.
The first thing you'll land on is a shared dashboard that is available to everyone. Let's explore some of the basic navigation on this page below.
1. Title: The title of the dashboard you're viewing.
2. Last Cache Time: The time when a tile or dashboard results were last loaded and cached. Tiles and dashboards that were previously cached will show cached results until the tiles finish refreshing. This happens automatically each time a dashboard is viewed.
3. Edit: Edit allows you to create new tiles, select looks to add to the dashboard, edit text, filters, and settings, as well as options within each of the tiles. We'll drill into these deeper in a future article.
4. Gear: This icon allows you to download the dashboard as a .csv or delete items within the dashboard.
5. Grid: This icon allows you to see the looks and dashboards that are available to you individually and within a group shared space (which could be for your entire company).
Click here to learn more about editing a dashboard.