- Navigate from the home menu to Solutions.
- Go to Data Summary.
When landing on the data summary dashboard, you have the option to select a merchant from the drop-down menu. Next, select a specified time frame to view a deeper dive of a particular period. A blue bar appears on the left-hand side to indicate which page you're on.
The order summary dashboard provides you with a view of your order data including: revenue, total orders, and average order value (AOV) summarized by date.
- Revenue: The total revenue from your orders file or integrations.
- Orders: The total number of orders from your orders file or integrations.
- Average Order Value: The average value of your orders.
Navigate to the table to view the 20 most recent and highest value orders including: order numbers, email address, date, and total.
You can use the show/hide columns to change the table headings, located in the bottom right-hand corner of the table, or the search bar in the top right-hand corner to search by email address or order number.
Navigate to the customers section of buyer activity by clicking Customers on the panel located on the left-hand side. Once on this page, you will see an all-time data summary of customers, their average spend, and retention.
- Repeat Customers: Customers who have purchased more than one time.
- One-time Buyers: Customers who have only purchased one time.
- Customers: A total count of customers.
- Average Spend: The average money spent per customer.
Navigate to the table to view a random sampling of customer data. The table displays an email address, first and last name, gender, zip code, and birthday by default. Use the show/hide columns option to change the column headings, as well as the search to locate a specific email address.
When landing on this page, you will see an all-time data summary of your products percent fill rate and product count.
- Count: The total number of products in your current product file.
Navigate to the table to view a glance of what's being received by Listrak from your product catalog, such as: title, SKU, Master SKU, price, brand, category, and sub-category. Change the column headings with the show/hide columns, as well as by searching by SKU or Title.
Click the name of a product to see detailed information from within the table.
Click the export icon to export 100,000 product records from your product catalog sorted by SKU.
Click here to read more about how to optimize your product catalog.