The 360° Profile allows you to get a complete view of your contacts by centralizing data from multiple different sources. This profile view allows you to gain a complete view by linking multiple email addresses that are associated with the same contact.
Access the 360° Profile by following the steps below:
- Navigate from the home menu to Solutions.
- Go to Data Summary.
- Click Orders or Customers.
- Then Click or Search for an Email Address.
- Name: First and last name in the customer file.
- Email Address: Email address set in the customer file.
- Phone Numbers: Mobile, home, and/or work phone numbers set in the customer file.
- Preferred Send Time: Predictive analytics based on recent message engagement.
- Preferred Location: The preferred location set in the customer file.
- Gender: The gender specified in the customer file.
- Linked Identities: Linked Identities allow you to see a full view of a contact by connecting a contact who may be subscribed on your lists via multiple email addresses. For example, a contact may be subscribed to your master list with one email, but browsing on your site at work and be subscribed to your browse list with their work email.
- Combine Activity Across Identities: Turn on the toggle to combine customer activity to view activity across all linked identities. This allows you to get a full view of a contact by viewing all of their activity.
- Contact Information: View the email address of a contact, the lists those email addresses are subscribed to, and a contact's phone number. If a contact has multiple linked identities you will be able to view this information for all addresses.
- Address: The address set in the customer file.
- Total Spend: A contact's total purchase revenue based on their historical order history.
- Number of Orders: The total orders a contact has placed.
- Average Order Value (AOV): The average amount a contact spends per order. Calculated as Total Spend/Total Orders.
- Average Reorder Days: The average days between purchases. This is only calculated for customers with at least two orders.
- Projected Purchase Date: A predicted value of when a contact is likely to make another purchase based on past behavior.
- First Order Date: The date of the first order placed by a contact based on their order history.
- Last Order Date: The date of a contact's most recent purchase.
- Recent Items Purchased: Displays up to two items included in the customer's most recent purchase.
- Last Browsed Category: A contact's most recently browsed category based on Listrak's product data.
- Last Browsed Brand: A contact's most recently browsed brand based on Listrak's product data.
- Last Browsed Subcategory: A contact's most recently browsed subcategory based on Listrak's product data.
- Recent Items Browsed: Displays up to the last two items a contact browsed.
- Brand Affinity: The contact's most frequently browsed brand.
- Category Affinity: The contact's most frequently browsed category.
- Subcategory Affinity: The contact's most frequently browsed subcategory.
Channel with most recent conversion revenue attributed to it.
- Purchase Source(s): Displays recent purchase sources for a contact's orders. Purchase source is set in the orders file.
- Email Client: The email client a client frequently uses.
- Three Year Spend: A calculated value of what a customer has spent in a rolling 3-year window. This is further broken down to the spend in Year 1, Year 2, and Year 3.
- Last Click: The date of a contact's most recently email click across all lists.
- Last Open: The date of a contact's most recently email open across all lists.
- Last Read: The date of a contact's most recently email read across all lists.
- Subscription Date: The date of a contact's earliest subscription across all lists.
Recent Activity displays the activity a contact has taken in the last 30 days.
- Order Activity: A summary of orders placed in the last 30 days
- Order Number, Date, and Order Total: Information sent via the orders file.
- Order Channel: The channel attributed to a customer's order, such as email.
- Purchase Source: Purchase Source is set in the order file.
- Campaign Type: The value in the campaign type field in your Listrak analytics for the channel associated with the order.
- Product Brand, Category, Color, Size, Style: Specific attributes based on the information in the Listrak Product file about the SKUs purchased.
- Product Price, Discounted Price, Item Shipping, Quantity, Item Subtotals: Specific attributes based on the information in the Listrak Order file about the SKUs purchased.
- Items Total, Coupon Applied, Order Shipping, Shipping, Handling and Discount Total: Specific attributes based on the information in the Listrak Order file about the customer's full order.
An overview of recent cart abandonment activity. Product Title, Product Brand, Category, Color, Size and Style attributes are pulled in from the product file based on the SKU a contact abandoned.
An overview of recent product browse activity. Product Title, Product Brand, Category, Color, Size and Style attributes are pulled in from the product file based on the SKU a contact browsed.
An overview of emails sent, clicked or opened.
- Subject Line and Campaign Type: The subject line and conversion analytics campaign type of the email.
- Message Details Thumbnail: The generic thumbnail generated for this message ID. This does not reflect dynamic content, cart, or browse information that may have been sent to a specific contact.
- Message Details Channel: The channel in which the campaign was created.
- Message Details Campaign: Message campaign.
A second tab located at the top of the page will display segmentation data for the current list that's selected. If a contact is not currently subscribed to the current list, no data will be displayed. Change the list to view segmentation data for additional lists.
Only fields with data will be shown by default. Adjust the toggle to see empty fields not currently populated for the contact.