Whether you sell online, on social media, in store, or out of the trunk of your car, Shopify has you covered.
Want to know how fast and easy it is to integrate Listrak and Shopify? Read below for an at-a-glance preview of our public app integration.
- Navigate to Manage > Integrations.
- Click on the New Integrations button.
- Scroll down to the New Partner Integrations section of the page.
- Select the Shopify Public App integration and click the Integrate button.
- Click the Setup Integration button from the Shopify Public App integration page.
- This will redirect you to the Shopify App Store page for the Listrak app: https://apps.shopify.com/listrak
- Click the Add app button to add the Listrak App to your Shopify store.
- Input your Shopify store URL (if prompted) and click the Log in button.
NOTE: if you are already logged in you may not receive this prompt
- You will now be redirected to the Shopify App Install Confirmation page for the Listrak Platform. This page allows you to review the details and permissions that the Listrak Platform will be able to access in your Shopify store.
- Click the Install app button.
You will now be redirected to Listrak and be asked to re-log in.
- Click Log In to log into your Listrak account.
- After logging in, you will be redirected to the Listrak Integration Manager page to complete the setup of your Shopify integration.
- Select the merchant from the drop-down that you will be completing this integration for and click Authorize.
NOTE: If the merchant you are integrating is not showing, some additional work is required. Please contact Listrak Support to get the appropriate merchant set up in your account.
- A confirmation popup will appear that the integration has been successfully authenticated.
- The Listrak app will now appear in the Apps section of your Shopify store.
The last step in the integration is to add the Listrak scripts to your Shopify template. You can use the following article to complete this process: