If you've already set up an Anniversary Campaign in this article, you can take this campaign to the next level by adding your existing subscribers to the campaign. Simply add these subscribers based on their original subscription date. Learn how by following the below steps.
CREATE EXISTING SUBSCRIBER DATE SEGMENTATION
- Navigate from the home menu to Contacts.
- Go to Segmentation.
- Then Modify Existing Field Group.
- Click Anniversary Campaign.
- Add a new Field Name called Subscribe Date.
- Change the Data Type to Date (mm/dd/yyyy).
- Click Save.
IMPORT EXISTING SUBSCRIBE DATES
1. Navigate from the home menu to Contacts.
2. Then hover over View.
3. Click on Subscribed Contacts.
4. Then Export.
5. Select an export format.
6. Click Next three times.
7. Click Finish to receive the contact list via email.
8. Download the contact list from the email you receive.
9. Navigate from the home menu to Contacts.
10. Go to Import List Wizard.
11. Select the File you just downloaded.
12. Click Next Step.
13. Select the Yes, Double Quotes option for Text Qualifiers.
14. Map the Email Address field.
15. Map the Subscribe Date under Anniversary Campaign.
16. Click Next Step.
17. Review the File Layout.
18. Click Import File.
BUILD EXISTING SUBSCRIBER LOGIC
1. Navigate to your Anniversary Campaign.
2. Click the Pencil Icon for the working version.
3. Click Add Thread.
4. Add the following Thread workflow for existing subscribers.
5. Click the New Trigger step.
6. Enter Existing Subscribers for the name.
7. Select the No Events Required checkbox.
8. Click Update.
9. Click the Wait Step.
10. Select the following Settings.
11. Enter a Time for the Based on the segment field of option.
- NOTE: The time chosen will be the send time on the day of their anniversary. This is typically set to early morning, but please adjust to match your marketing strategy.
12. Click Update.
13. Click the Goto Step.
14. Click the No Wait step.
15. Click the Advanced tab.
16. Click the Limit Redirects To radio button.
17. Enter a number of times you would like to see the person loop through this campaign (maximum 200).
18. Click Update.
19. Click the Add Step icon next to the Subscription Points Trigger step.
20. Click Goto Step.
21. Click the Goto Step.
22. Click the Next Matching Date With Segmentation step.
23. Click the Segment Filter tab.
24. Create the following filter: Segmentation Field Groups, Anniversary Campaign, Subscribe Date, Is Not Empty.
25. Click Update.
26. Click the Advanced tab.
27. Click the Limit Redirects To radio button.
28. Enter a number of times you would like to see the person loop through this campaign (maximum 200).
29. Click Update.
30. Click Publish.
31. Then Publish Conversation.
ENTER EXISTING SUBSCRIBERS INTO AN ANNIVERSARY CAMPAIGN
1. Navigate from the home menu to Authoring.
2. Go to Listrak Conductor.
3. Then External Events.
4. Click the Execute External Event icon next to any of the external events that are being used in the entry thread of the conversation.
5. Select Anniversary Campaign for the Execute Event On option.
6. Create the following filter: Segmentation Field Groups, Anniversary Campaign, Subscribe Date, Is Not Empty.
7. Click Update.
8. Then Execute.
Your Anniversary Campaign is now set up and you should see subscribers coming through the conversation. Be sure to keep an eye on the Conversation Analytics and Conversion Dashboard for conversation performance.