CREATING A MESSAGE
Below is an example of a Back-in-Stock Alerts email. Please build this message using Listrak Composer, as the rest of this article references Composer examples. Click here to learn more about building emails with Listrak Composer.
DISPLAY BACK-IN-STOCK PRODUCTS IN MESSAGES
Follow the below steps to use the Alerts profile fields to display the Back-in-Stock Alert in your message.
1. Navigate to your Back-in-Stock Composer message.
2. Scroll down to the Composer section.
3. Click Edit Design.
4. Click in a text component where you'd like to display the Product Title.
5. Click Personalization.
6. Then FA Alerts\Product Title. This inserts the Product Title personalization tag that pulls in personalized data based on the contact.
7. Add an Image Content piece to your message.
8. Click the Image Source.
9. Paste <<Fa Alerts\Product Image URL>>.
10. Click Submit.
You should now see a personalized image where the component was placed.
11. Paste <<FA Alerts\Product Link URL>> for the Link URL on the image properties.
If you have any other links that are directing back to the product page, please click on those and enter the <<FA Alerts\Product Link URL>> personalization tag. Product price, SKU, and other attributes can also be added to the message if you'd like to display that information about the product in your email.
12. Click Preview to preview your message design.
13. Then, select a contact that has data in their FA Alerts fields. If you don't have any contacts with data in these fields, you can subscribe a contact with information filled out in these fields.
14. Click Apply Design.
15. Then Save.
CREATE YOUR BACK-IN-STOCK CONVERSATION
Follow the below steps to set up a Back-in-Stock conversation.
1. Navigate from the home menu to Authoring.
2. Go to Listrak Conductor.
3. Then Conversations.
4. Click New Conversation.
5. Enter a name for the conversation.
6. Click Create Conversation.
7. Click the New Trigger Step.
8. Click the Sign Up external event.
9. Enter the name Sign up for the trigger step.
10. Click Update.
11. Click the + icon next to the Sign up trigger step.
12. Click Message Step.
13. Click the Message Step.
14. Click Edit a Saved Message.
15. Click the Signup Message.
16. Navigate to the Analytics Integration.
17. If you're using a Google Analytics integration, enter Back-in-Stock for the Campaign Name.
18. Enter Sign up 1 for the Campaign Content.
19. Navigate to the Listrak Conversion Analytics.
20. Select Back-in-Stock Alerts from the drop-down menu for the Campaign Type.
21. Enter Back-in-Stock for the Campaign Name.
22. Enter Sign up 1 for the Version.
23. Navigate down the page.
24. Click Commit Message.
25. Then Commit Message To Conversation.
26. Click Add Thread.
27. Click New Trigger.
28. Click the Back-in-Stock external event.
29. Rename the event to Back-in-Stock.
30. Click Update.
31. Click the + icon next to the Back-in-Stock trigger.
32. Click Message Step.
33. Click the Message Step.
34. Click Edit a Saved Message.
35. Select the Back-in-Stock message.
36. Navigate to the Analytics Integration.
37. If you're using a Google Analytics integration, enter Back-in-Stock for the Campaign Name.
38. Enter Back-in-Stock 1 for the Campaign Content.
39. Navigate to the Listrak Conversion Analytics.
40. Select Back-in-Stock Alerts from the drop-down menu for the Campaign Type.
41. Enter Back-in-Stock for the Campaign Name.
42. Enter Back-in-Stock 1 for the Version.
43. Navigate down the page.
44. Click Commit Message.
45. Then Commit Message To Conversation.
46. To make your conversation live, click Publish.
47. Then Publish Conversation.
Back-in-Stock messages will only send when the specified product has met the quantity threshold that you previously set up in the Back-in-Stock configuration.
Congratulations - your Back-in-Stock campaign is now live!