CREATING A MESSAGE
Below is an example of a Price Drop email. Please build this message using Listrak Composer, as the rest of this article references Composer examples. Click here to learn more about building emails with Listrak Composer.
DISPLAY PRICE DROP PRODUCTS IN MESSAGES
Follow the below steps to use the Alerts segmentation fields to display the Price Drop product in your message.
- Navigate to your Price Drop Composer message.
- Navigate to the Composer section.
- Click Edit Design.
- Add Image Content to your message.
5. Click Image Source.
6. Paste <<FA Alerts\Product Image URL>>.
7. Click Submit.
You should now see a Personalized Image where your image component was placed.
8. Paste <<FA Alerts\Product Link URL>> for the Link URL on the image properties.
9. If you have any other links that are directing back to the product page, please click on those and enter the <<FA Alerts\Product Link URL>> personalization field.
Product Price, SKU, and other attributes can also be added to the message if you would like to display that information about the product in the email.
10. Click Preview to preview your message design.
11. Then, select a contact that has data in their FA Alerts fields. If you don't have any contacts with data in these fields, you can subscribe a test contact with information filled out in these fields.
12. Click Apply Design.
13. Then Save.
CREATE YOUR PRICE DROP CONVERSATION
Follow the below steps to set up a Price Drop conversation.
- Navigate from the home menu to Authoring.
- Go to Listrak Conductor.
- Then Conversations.
- Click New Conversation.
- Enter a name for the conversation.
6. Click Create Conversation.
7. Click the New Trigger step.
8. Click the Price Drop external event. This event was created when the alert was configured.
9. Enter Price Drop for the name.
10. Click Update.
11. Click the + icon next to the Price Drop trigger step.
12. Click Message Step.
13. Click the Message Step that was just created.
14. Click Edit a Saved Message.
15. Click your Price Drop message.
16. Navigate to the Analytics Integration of the message authoring page.
17. If you're using a Google Analytics integration, enter Price Drop Alerts for the Campaign Name.
18. Enter Price Drop 1 for the Campaign Content.
19. Under Listrak Conversion Analytics, select Price Drop Alerts from the drop-down menu for the Campaign Type.
20. Enter Price Drop Alerts for the Campaign Name.
21. Enter Price Drop 1 for the Version.
22. Navigate down the page.
23. Click Commit Message.
24. Then Commit Message To Conversation.
25. To make your conversation live, click Publish.
26. Then Publish Conversation.
Congratulations - your Price Drop Alerts campaign is now live!