CREATING A NEW DASHBOARD
Listrak CRM comes with pre-built dashboards, but as you begin to use CRM you may want to create a new dashboard or delete an existing dashboard.
You can create a new dashboard within Listrak CRM by following the steps below:
1. Navigate to a dashboard.
2. Then, navigate to a tile.
3. Click the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of the tile.
4. Click Explore From Here.
5. When the tile loads, click the settings icon in the top left corner.
6. Then Save to a Dashboard.
7. Select Group or Personal from the sidebar based on where you would like to save the new dashboard.
8. Click New Dashboard in the lower left-hand corner of the popup.
9. Enter a Name.
10. Click OK.
You have just created a dashboard! If you'd like to continue adding the tile that you initially clicked into, click Save to Dashboard.
If you'd like to just navigate to your new dashboard, click the x on the popup, then:
1. Navigate to the Grid icon.
2. Then, navigate to the space that you saved the dashboard in.
3. Select the dashboard.
DELETING A DASHBOARD
1. Navigate to the desired dashboard.
2. Click Edit.
3. Click the Settings Icon.
4. Then Move to Trash.
5. Confirm this is the dashboard you wish to delete.
6. Click OK.
You've just deleted a dashboard!