Listrak's analytics are tracking performance metrics over time for your marketing messages, automated campaigns, lists and more. Using Listrak's reporting capabilities you can export data from Listrak with a one-time download or recurring export. Exported reports are a great way to keep an eye on trends over time, use reporting in presentations, or combine with data outside of Listrak to create powerful insights.
Learn more about exporting data from Listrak:
A one-time download of a report or chart will display the data from the specific timeframe selected in the filter settings (if available).
There are two methods to download a report: the printer icon and the download icon.
The printer icon will download a PDF version of the full report. If the report has a large amount of data multiple pages will be included in the PDF.
The download icon allows you to select the format of the export. Exports can be formatted as plain text (.csv), excel (.xls), PDF.
💡 Some formats may not be available depending on the type of data.
These options can appear at the top of a dashboard or report and can also appear for specific sections, such as graphs.
Scheduling a Recurring Export
The scheduled report can be created on any page that contains the blue Schedule Export icon in the top right-hand corner of any analytics page.
1. Click on the Schedule Export icon (see below).
2. The date range for the report will be based on the original date range that you have selected for the report.
💡 Use relative timeframes like Last Month or Last Quarter to receive a full picture of a specific timeframe and reduce the number of manual exports.
3. Select an Export Format
💡 The export formats available will be dependent on the types of data included in the export. The following types of exports are available: Plain Text (.csv), Microsoft Excel (.xls), and Adobe PDF (.PDF).
4. Click Next
5. Adjust the Description of the scheduled report as needed. By default this will include the report name, list name, and timeframe.
6. Update the Filename, as needed. The specific start and end date of the specific report will append to the end of the filename.
7. Select a time frame in which to receive the reports by setting a Start Date and an optional End Date. If no end date is selected the report will run until it is disabled.
8. Select how often you'd like to receive the report by selecting a Schedule.
💡 Weekly reports run every Monday morning and monthly reports run on the 1st of the month regardless of the start date.
9. Click Next.
10. Select the Recipients for the report.
💡 The creator of the report will be selected by default, but a report can be sent to any or all Listrak users in an account.
11. Select an attachment option
💡 Attaching a file to an email includes the exported file as an attachment in the email. Emails without an attachment will contain a link to download the file.
12. Click Finish.
Editing Scheduled Reports
Once an export has been scheduled you can adjust the report to update properties, such as sending to additional contacts.
Navigate to Analytics > Scheduled Analytics
Click on the Name of the report you'd like to modify.
This will open the report creation wizard. Update any of the properties in the wizard including:
Report Start and End Date
Once the properties have been updated to include the new settings, click Finish.
If you no longer need to receive an export on a specific cadence you can delete the scheduled version of this report.
Navigate to Analytics > Scheduled Analytics..
Click Trash can icon to the left of the report name. You will be required to confirm that you would like to delete the scheduled report by clicking Yes.