Before beginning the export process, ensure that you are on the list that contacts are subscribed to. Then navigate to Contacts > Email Contacts View Subscribed Contacts.
By default, contacts subscribed in the last 30 days are shown. Use the date range picker to adjust the subscription date range.
💡 Use the All option to view all contacts currently subscribed to a specific list
You can also filter contacts to export based on their email address or by applying a filter. Learn more about exporting a specific group of contacts.
Once you have determined the list of contacts to export follow the steps below:
1. Click on the green Export Icon
2. Select the export format of your document
3. Next, choose any segmentation (profile) fields to include when exporting contacts. Only profile fields saved on your selected list will appear. Check the box for each data point or click select all to select every field.
💡 Email, Subscribe Date, and Method are included in the exported file by default
4. Then, choose any system fields to include when exporting contacts. Check the box for each data point or click select all to select every field.
⚠️ Segmentation and system fields selections are only available for .csv and .xls export formats. You will not see this option if using a .pdf format.
5. Select whether you want to download the file through a browser (web) or receive an email with a link or attachment.
💡 If selecting "Web" option for a large list, you may receive a notification that your export will take more time to process. You will receive an email with a link to download your export when it is ready. If exporting more than 500K contacts select the "Email" option to prevent this from occurring.
6 If you've selected email as your delivery method, select your recipients. The from email address that is used is the address that is tied to the username in Listrak.
7. Use the Attach to Email option to include the file directly in the email. If this option is not selected the email will include a link to download the file which remains valid for 3 days.
Filtering to a Specific Group of Contacts
Often, you may need to export a group of subscribed contacts who meet a specific criteria. Use Listrak's legacy filter system to determine the criteria the contacts must meet.
Select the specific timeframe in the date range picker.
Scroll to the bottom of the list of contacts.
Click Edit Filter.
Build you filter or select a saved audience and Apply Filter.
Follow the steps outlined above to complete the export configuration.