After you've set up the applicable static, unique, or Shopify coupon and the profile fields, the next step is to add the coupon to your automated campaign, such as a Welcome Series or Shopping Cart Abandonment campaign.
NOTE: Please use a conversation that is already set up with the messages containing your offers. Be sure to have already added your coupons to your messages by using personalization fields. The following steps will not walk through a conversation set up, but rather how to add the coupon into a pre-existing conversation.
1. Navigate from the home menu to Authoring.
2. Go to Listrak Conductor.
3. Then Conversations.
4. Add an Action Step right before the Message Step that contains your offer message.
5. Override the default name to Assign Coupon Code to reflect the offer.
6. Select the Update Segment Field with Coupon Code action type from the drop-down menu.
7. Select a Merchant, if applicable.
8. Select your Coupon Pool from the drop-down menu.
9. Select the previously created profile field. This is used for saving the profile information. For example, the SCA10OFF field.
10. If using an expiration date, please select the second previously configured profile field here. For example, SCA10OffExpiration.
NOTE: Please only follow step 11 if you've previously configured your unique coupons with expiration codes. Creating this additional profile field allows you to display the coupon code expiration date within your messages.
11. Click Update.
12. Publish the conversation.
Your conversation is now live! Your contacts will begin receiving coupons!