Coupons can be uploaded to the coupon pool with the Coupon Manager, however, with dynamic coupons, you can make a column in an Excel document to maintain all of the codes. Generating dynamic coupons allows you to create unique coupons for each of your customers.
EXPORTING YOUR LIST
- Navigate from the home menu to Contacts.
- Go to Export List Wizard.
When you land on the export list wizard, a pop-up displays your exporting options.
ADDING CODES FOR YOUR SUBSCRIBERS
Now that your updated list has been exported, you can add your coupon codes. Enter these into your designated coupon column.
IMPORTING YOUR LIST
After the changes are made to your list, including your coupons, you must import the updated list.
1. Navigate from the home menu to Contacts.
2. Go to Import List Wizard.
The list wizard defaults to add/update subscribers.
3. Select your list file and click next step.
4. Choose the settings and field groups based on your Excel file.
5. Select your import layout settings. Here, you will enter a default value for the coupon segmentation field.
6. Click next step.
Now you will see the import information, along with a preview of the coupons for each subscriber of your list.
7. Click Import File.
These coupons will be attached to the customer's file. This allows you to send the customer a regular message with using the personalization fields. Read more about personalization in Personalize Content with Segmentation Fields.