Navigate from the home menu to Solutions.
Go to Coupons.
Then Barcode & QR Generator.
Static barcodes contain the same coupon information for every customer. When generating these codes, a subscriber field doesn't need to be entered. The codes won't be individualized for every customer.
1. Select the barcode format from the drop-down menu.
2. Then enter your static code. The static code is the text that will appear underneath the barcode. A live preview of this is represented on the right-hand side of the screen.
3. Update the barcode options to reflect your preferences. This includes the height, padding, font, and styling options for your barcode.
NOTE: The border width defaults to how many characters are entered. Five pixels of white space are added around the barcode for reader scannability.
4. Lastly, select the yes/no radio button to show the static code below the barcode.
ADDING BARCODES TO YOUR EMAIL
1. Enter a static code or select the location of the dynamic code you want to transform into a barcode or QR code.
2. Copy and paste the HTML or URL from your barcode into the HTML of your message.
A direct URL doesn't have the link wrapped in an image source HTML tag which allows it to be placed immediately on your website or email. This should be used when entering an image source in the WYSIWYG editor.
NOTE: Before a direct link to your barcode can be inserted into your email with the current WYSIWYG, the image needs to be uploaded to the Listrak media library.