CREATING A MESSAGE
Below is an example of a Low Inventory Alerts email. Please build this message using Listrak Composer, as the rest of this article references Composer examples. Click here to learn more about building emails with Listrak Composer.
DISPLAY LOW INVENTORY PRODUCTS IN MESSAGES
Follow the below steps to use the Alerts segmentation fields to display the Low Inventory Alert in your message.
1. Navigate to your Low Inventory Composer message.
2. Scroll down to the Composer section.
3. Click Edit Design.
4. Click in a text component where you'd like to display the Product Title.
5. Click Personalization.
6. Then FA Alerts\Product Title.
This tag will insert the Product Title personalization field that pulls in the personalized data based on the contact.
This field can be edited after it's inserted.
7. Add Image Content to your message.
8. Click Image Source.
9. Paste <<FA Alerts\Product Image URL>>.
10. Click Submit.
You should now see a Personalized Image where your image component was placed.
11. Paste <<FA Alerts\Product Link URL>> for the Link URL on the image properties.
If there are any additional links that are directing back to the product page, please enter <<FA Alerts\Product Link URL>> in the personalization field. Product price, SKU, and other attributes can also be added to the message if you'd like to display that information about the product in your email.
12. Click Preview to preview your message design.
13. Then, select a contact that has data in their FA Alerts fields. If you don't have any contacts with data in these fields, you can subscribe a test contact with information filled out in these fields.
14. Click Apply Design.
15. Then Save.
CREATE YOUR LOW INVENTORY CONVERSATION
Follow the below steps to set up a Low Inventory conversation.
1. Navigate from the home menu to Authoring.
2. Go to Listrak Conductor.
3. Then Conversations.
4. Click New Conversation.
5. Enter a name for the conversation.
6. Click Create Conversation.
7. Click the new Trigger Step.
8. Click the Low Inventory external event. This event was created when the alert was configured.
9. Enter Low Inventory for the name.
10. Click Update.
11. Click the + icon next to the Low Inventory trigger step.
12. Click Message Step.
13. Click the Message Step that was just created.
14. Click Edit a Saved Message.
15. Select your Low Inventory message.
16. Navigate to the Analytics Integration.
17. If you're using a Google Analytics integration, enter Low Inventory Alerts for the Campaign Name.
18. Enter Low Inventory 1 for the Campaign Content.
19. Under Listrak Conversion Analytics, select Low Inventory Alerts from the drop-down menu for the Campaign Type.
20. Enter Low Inventory Alerts for the Campaign Name.
21. Enter Low Inventory 1 for the Version.
22. Navigate down the page.
23. Click Commit Message.
24. Then Commit Message To Conversation.
25. To make your conversation live, click Publish.
26. Then Publish Conversation.
Congratulations - your Low Inventory Alerts campaign is now live!