Create a seamless and secure log-in experience for all your Listrak platform account users by following the two-part setup process. Begin by following the steps in your company's Identity Provider (IdP) and then in the Listrak Platform.
⚠️ Important information regarding the SSO setup
- The Account Owner is the only user who has permission to enable this feature.
- Once the SSO feature is configured, Listrak will deny users access to their account who attempt to log-in using the standard method, except for the account owner.
- When a new Listrak user is added they will default to the List Manager view with no access to any other features or assigned lists.
- This is available with any Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) compatible SSO providers such as Okta, AuthO, Ping Identity and, OneLogin.
Step 1: Identity Provider Setup
The IdP setup needs to be completed before configuring the SSO settings in the Listrak application. The overall setup and the location of the values needed for the Listrak Platform setup may differ within each IdPs setup configuration.
Select your Identity Provider to learn how to configure it for your Listrak integration:
Okta Platform Setup
Follow the steps below if you are using the Okta Integration Network platform:
- Log into the Okta platform and navigation to Applications.
- Click Add Application.
- Click Create New App.
- Select Web from the Platform dropdown.
- Select SAML 2.0 as the Sign on method.
▪️ Click Create.
- Enter Application Name: Listrak (exact name)
- Enter the App’s login page URL: blank (exact name)
- Click here to download the Listrak Logo.
- Select the settings you want for How will your users sign in?
▪️ Click Next.
- Enter the following information to configure the SAML Settings:
Single Sign On URL
Audience URI (SP Entity ID)
Default Relay State
Name ID format
Create and update
Update Application Username On
Enable Single Logout
Authentication Context Class
Honor Force Authentication
SAML Issuer ID
11. Enter the following Attribute Statements:
▪️ When finished, click Next.
12. Answer any Okta Feedback questions.
▪️ Click Finish.
13. Click the Sign On tab to access the setup instructions.
14. Click the View Setup Instructions button, a new browser window will open.
▪️ You will need the Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL and the IDP metadata.
▪️ Download the XML file to open it in a text reader such as Notepad (PC) or
Text Edit (MAC).
15. Go to the Listrak application to complete the Listrak Platform setup.
Ping Identity Platform Setup
Follow the steps below if you are using the Ping Identity platform:
- Log into the Ping Identity platform and navigation to Connections > Applications.
- Click + Add Application.
- Click Web App
▪️ Choose connection type - SAML.
▪️ Click Configure.
- Create the application profile by entering the following information:
▪️ Enter Application Name: Listrak (exact name)
▪️ Enter Description (optional): A brief characterization of the application.
▪️ Icon (optional): You can download an icon for use here.
- Click Next
- Enter the following Metadata to configure your application:
Select Sign Assertion
Select the signing algorithm: RSA_SHA256
Do not select
SLO Response Endpoint (optional)
Assertion Validity Duration
Target Application URL
Enforce Signed Authn Request
7. Click Save and Continue.
8. Click + Add Attribute to complete the Attributes Mappings to correctly link your
Ping users with a Listrak user profile.
9. Enter the following attribute pairs:
▪️ When finished, click Save and Close.
Pingone User Attribute
10. To apply any Policies or Access settings pertinent to your organization:
Click the Edit pencil icon.
11. To enable the Application: Turn the toggle switch on (Green) from the
12. Click on the Configuration tab to download the Metadata file and to copy the
INITIATE SINGLE SIGN-ON URL.
13. Go to the Listrak application to paste in the following:
Your users email logon domain
IdP Logon URL
Initiate Single Sign-On URL from Ping Identity
Sign Request Algorithm
IdP Metadata (XML)
XML from the downloaded Metadata file from PingIdentity
14. Click Commit Changes to complete the setup.
Step 2: Listrak Platform Setup
As the account owner, begin by logging into the Listrak platform using the standard log-in process and navigate to Manage > Accounts > Account Settings.
In the Logon Settings section:
- Click the Enable Single Sign-On checkbox to turn 'On' the SSO.
▪️ Enter the following:
- Domain name: Your domain name used in the email address of your users' login.
- IdP Logon URL: Provided by your IdP.
- Allowed Audience: Listrak (exact name)
- Sign Request Algorithm: RSA-SHA-256 (exact value)
- IdP Metadata (XML): This file is generated during your IdP setup.
▪️ Copy and Paste the entire contents of the downloaded file into this field.
▪️ Click Commit Changes to complete the setup.
⚠️ An alert will display if any of the values are invalid when Commit Changes is clicked.
Listrak Logo Download instructions
- Click the image to open in another tab.
- Right click on the image.
▪️ Select Save Image As...
▪️ Save the image to your desktop to access it during Okta setup.