The Audience Performance Report allows you to view how a segment engaged with your broadcast messages within a 30-day period. Modify the date range to fit your needs by selecting from the dropdown.
Access the Audience Performance Report by following the below steps:
- Navigate from the home menu to Analytics.
- Go to Message Analytics.
- Then click the Message Activity - Audience Performance Report.
Edit the Filter
You will need to define a segment in order to evaluate its performance by following the steps below:
- Click Edit Filter at the bottom of the page to define a segment.
- Apply the filter (using Listrak's legacy filter system). You can filter on any profile or engagement data.
NOTE: This report reflects the current state of an email address. This may mean if you're looking for activity-based filters you have to add additional parameters to your segment to fine-tune the results.
- Acquisition Source: What acquisition source leads to highly engaged subscribers?
- New Subscribers: How are new subscribers engaging?
- CRM or Smart Audiences: How are audiences that you've identified as important groups engaging with your messaging?
- Personas: Do different personas have different engagement patterns?
- Location-Based: How are subscribers in a particular country, state, or zip code engaging with your messaging?
- Interests, Brands, or Categories: Are certain interests more engaged than others?
- Non-Buyers: How active are your non-buyers and what can you do to convert them?
NOTE: This is not available with Listrak's New Filter or saved Segments.