Listrak's Shopping Cart Abandonment (SCA) program allows you to add a dynamic cart to your emails to display the items your customers added to their cart. Add cart recreate parameters to these links so your customer's cart items will populate when clicking these links.
UPDATING LINKS IN THE CART SECTION
Add the cart recreate links is in the cart section of the email by following the below steps.
NOTE: The cart recreate parameter can store all data for 10 items.
1. Navigate from the home menu to Solutions.
2. Go to Abandonment.
3. Then Cart and Browse Settings.
4. Edit the cart version that is used in your SCA messages.
5. Click the HTML tab.
TIP: CTRL+F for href, where the first result is the cart link
?ltkcart=[Root:CartLink,""] after the backslash in the URL. This is the snippet of the URL that stores a customer's cart contents and allows them to display on-site.
Repeat the above steps for any additional URLs.
7. Click Save Layout.
UPDATING LINKS IN THE EMAIL BODY
In addition to updating the links in your dynamic cart, you will also need to update any other cart links in a message. Cart links are found in the call to action (CTA), buttons, and hero images.
1. Select your Abandonment List.
2. Navigate from the home menu to Authoring.
3. Go to Saved Messages.
4. Select a Saved Message.
TIP: Check the Show All Saved Messages box at the bottom of the table to view all messages.
5. Navigate down the Authoring page.
6. Click the HTML tab.
7. Locate the first cart link.
?ltkcart=<<ShopperInfo\CartLink>> to the end of any cart URL, before the quotation mark.
Repeat steps 3 and 4 for any additional cart URLs.
9. Save the message.
Repeat steps 2 and 4 for any additional SCA messages.
REPUBLISHING THE CONVERSATION
1. Navigate from the home menu to Authoring.
2. Go to Listrak Conductor.
3. Then Conversations.
4. Select your Abandonment Conversation.
5. Click the first message icon.
6. Click Edit a Saved Message.
7. Select a Message.
Repeat steps 4 through 7 for any additional messages.
8. Click Publish.