- A named group of contacts sharing attributes based on a defined filter. Contacts are moved in and out of an audience as their attributes change.
- A mathematical transformation of values. Apply functions and format data to update your visualizations with calculated fields.
- A cohort is a group of contacts that have performed similar behavior trends.
- The analysis of the group of contacts that have performed the similar behavior trends over-time. These are unchanging groups and typically analyzed over a specific time frame.
- A decile is the same as 10% (basically the decile analysis is showing 10 equal groups of customers). So if you take a group of anything and divide it by 10, each group would be considered a “decile." This can be applied to whatever metric you want to look at.
- Dimensions are Individual data points (order number, shipping number, etc.) that can be represented to break down the data in a column, table with calculations or combinations applied.
- A high-level grouping used as the starting point for data exploration. Select this based on the type of question you'd like to ask.
- A filter allows you to define rules to segment your data by available dimensions and measures.
- Looks, also referred to as pre-built tiles, are individual data visualizations that can be viewed on their own or utilized within a dashboard.
- The numerical metric that's being used in the visualization.
- Used when analyzing large groups of data to transform and summarize selected columns and rows to obtain a desired report structure or data visualization.
- A group of contacts who had or has a set of criteria in common. Creating segments allows you to target the group of contacts who fit that criteria at the time the segment was created.
- A general pattern that data follows over-time.
TTM (Trailing Twelve Months)
- Trailing twelve months is a measurement calculating a twelve month period immediately before the date of the pulled report.
TY (This Year)
- A report of the current calendar year.
- Visualizations are the chart, graph, text, table, or map chosen to represent your data on the dashboard from the tiles that you've created.
- Cartesian Charts: Column, Bar, Scatter, Line, Area
- Pie and Donut Charts: Pie Chart, Donut Multiples Chart
- Progression Charts: Funnel Chart, Timeline Chart
- Text and Tables: Single Value Chart, Single Record Chart, Table Chart
- Maps: Interactive Map Chart, Map Regions Chart, Map Points Chart