ADDING PREDICTIVE CONTENT TO HTML MESSAGES
You've just built your Predictive Content blocks by following the steps in Getting Started with Predictive Content and you're ready to add them to an HTML-based email. You can add them to your email by following the below steps.
1. Copy and paste the code from the HTML tab during the final stage of content block setup into a notepad or text editing document.
2. Click Get Code to the left of an existing content block.
3. Copy and paste the code from the HTML tab in a notepad or text editing document.
4. Navigate from the home menu to Authoring.
5. Go to Saved Messages.
6. Then select a Message.
7. Click to edit the message from the HTML tab.
8. Paste the ready-made template into your HTML.
9. Make sure to save your work by clicking Apply Design and then Save.
The HTML is built using responsive tables so in most cases the layout will be responsive in your email.