Listrak offers an internationalization feature for authoring messages. This feature allows you to add or use international alphabet characters in an email message. This option only applies to character sets different from the American English alphabet, such as Japanese or Russian.
The default character set in Listrak is UTF-8. If you find that a character you are trying to use is not supported by UTF-8, then you have the ability to choose which character set you'd like to use by enabling this feature, and selecting the character set at the message level. The standard used outside of UTF-8 when this feature is enabled is ISO-8859. For more information on ISO-8859 character sets, please see these resources:
When this feature is enabled, a drop-down menu will appear in the message settings area of a new message. Select the desired character set from the drop-down menu.
1. Navigate from the home menu to Manage.
2. Go to Lists.
3. Click the three dots on the right-hand side of a list.
4. Click Settings.
5. Under the message composition settings, select Yes or No to designate your preference.
6. Once you have this enabled, when you are on the authoring screen, you will now see this option under Advanced Message Settings.
7. Select your desired character set from the drop-down menu.