It's easy to add an additional message to your conversation in Listrak Conductor using your previously saved messages.
1. Navigate from the home menu to Authoring.
2. Go to Conductor.
3. Then Conversations.
4. Select the conversation to which you'd like to add a message.
5. Click the Add Step icon after your last conversation step. In this example, we'll add a third welcome series email to our welcome series campaign.
6. Click Wait Step to add an additional wait step.
7. Click on the new Wait Step.
8. Set the wait time to the desired length.
9. Click the Add Step Icon after the last wait step we just made.
10. Select Message Step.
11. Click the new Message Step.
12. Click Edit a Saved Message.
NOTE: Clicking Create New Message takes you to the authoring screen where you can create a brand new email and commit it to your conversation.
13. Click the message you want to add to the conversation.
14. Review your settings and content, modifying the message as needed.
15. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Commit Message.
16. Review and confirm your message, branding, and authentication settings.
17. Click Commit Message to Conversation
The message now appears in the Listrak Conductor conversation.
TIP: Give the message step a more meaningful name by clicking the step, selecting the Override Default Name and entering your own, customized name.