When using fonts from a font service such as MyFonts or Fonts.com, you must adhere to a user license agreement. These agreements may require paying for the font based on the amount of times the font is viewed. Font usage is tracked by adding the style sheet using HTML in your messages to ensure the proper counts and usage of the font.
Before beginning the below setup, be sure to have done the following:
Download the web font.
Upload the font to Listrak's Font Manager. When uploading the font, be sure to include the font family as the first font in the stack.
USING SAVED CONTENT ⭐
Saved content allows you to create consistent, universal content that is used across all of your messages and campaigns. While saved content is frequently used for header and footer content, it can also be used for content that won't be changing frequently, such as a style sheet for a font that is used in these messages.
Set up a piece of saved content or use an existing saved content container and include the font style sheet.
After you've uploaded the font, the next step is to set up a tag containing the style sheet that is then added to your email.
Below is an example of the style tag that is added to the message.
TIP: The tag below is not a live snippet of code. Please do not copy the exact link below, as it is not tied to your style sheet for your font. Follow the below steps to update the style tag with the applicable style sheet for your font.
1. Navigate to your font provider. For example, MyFonts or Fonts.com.
2. Open the font.
3. Copy the URL in the embed code.
4. Paste the URL into the style tag from above.
5. Save this tag, as it will be used below in the message.
After the font has been added to Listrak's Font Manager, the next step is to add the style sheet to the applicable message.
6. Navigate from the home menu to Authoring.
7. Select a Saved Message.
8. Navigate to the bottom of the message.
If you've set up the style tag in a piece of saved content:
9. Drag and drop the Saved Content component onto the canvas.
10. Click Browse and select your Saved Content.
11. Insert your content.
If you're adding the style tag directly to the message, not using saved content:
12. Drag and drop the HTML element to the bottom of your email message.
13. Add the previously configured style tag to the HTML editor.