Listrak now allows you to visualize how many subscribers you're acquiring from Facebook and Instagram Lead Ads. Access the Lead Ad Acquisition Reporting tool by following the below steps.
- Navigate from the home menu to Retail Solutions.
- Go to Exchange.
- Then Lead Ad Automation.
- Click Manage Forms.
You will arrive on the Lead Ad Dashboard.
There are two drop-down menus located on the top of the page. The page you are on will appear in the menu. You can use this function to navigate quickly between the Lead Ads Dashboard and the Custom Audiences Dashboard. If you have multiple domains associated with your Listrak account, there will be a drop-down menu following the navigation drop-down, which allows you to select which account you'd like to be working on.
FACEBOOK CONNECTED LEAD ADS
The Lead Ad Acquisitions graph is broken down into two color categories: all subscribers and new subscribers.
- All Subscribers: The total number of subscribers acquired from Lead Ads.
- New Subscribers: The number of new subscribers acquired via Lead Ads who were not previously subscribed to your list.
TIP: By syncing and excluding your master list, you can reduce the number of recaptures from Facebook Lead Ads to 10% or less.
LEAD AD FORM TO SUBSCRIPTION POINT MAPPING
Beneath the above graph, there is a Lead Ad Form to Subscription Point Mapping. This mapping allows you to see which Facebook Lead Ad Form is connected to this Facebook Lead Ad, followed by the Listrak Subscription Point that is used to add new subscribers to a list and trigger a Welcome Series. From this mapping, you can also:
- Show Subscribers: A version of the above graph will expand on the mappings bar.
- Configure: Connect to a Facebook Lead Ad Form and Subscription Point. This is the same dialogue box that appears during the initial configuration.
- Disconnect: Disconnect your Facebook Account from Exchange.