- Mobile Message Step in Conductor (March 22)
- Segment Performance Report (March 19)
- Full Person Summary Added to the Contact Card (March 16)
MMS (March 8)
Support for sending long text and images has been added
SMS Relative Date Filtering (March 8)
SMS users can now create broadcasts that are filtered using an absolute or relative point in time
Help Center (March 6)
You're looking at it! 👀
SMS Channel Activity Filter (March 2)
SMS users can now create broadcasts that are filtered by email send and list data.
Composer Guide (March 1)
The Composer Guide gives some instruction and inspiration when building in Composer. All of the structures and components are shown with most of the available properties applied to showcase what layouts Composer has to offer.
HTML Compression (March 5)
HTML compression is now enabled by default when creating new campaigns to reduce the size of email messages.
- Fixed: Custom fonts bug introduced by HTML compression.
- Fixed: We made the preheader too long. Added a line break to comply with RFC standard of 1000 characters per line to support providers using the OpenDKIM source.
SMS Broadcast Reporting (February 26)
Broadcast level reporting is now available in SMS, which provides a greater level of detail around message delivery, filters applied, time zone optimization, and message content.
SMS Channel Activity Filtering (February 15)
Filter based on SMS subscription date, last send date, and last click date.
Detailed Error Reporting for the REST API (February 14)
One of the challenges when setting up and troubleshooting API integrations using the REST API is that 400 level errors do not return enough detail. Did I correctly white list my IP? Was my client ID or secret correct? Is the account even active? Note: This is available for the REST API only. There are no plans to add this for the SOAP API.
Retail REST API Import Now Live (February 5)
The REST API can now accept data imports without an Email Address including Customer, Order, and Product data, for CRM accounts. Documentation on endpoints for Data, SMS, and Email can be found at developers.listrak.com.
Reduce Message File Size (February 6)
Updated Composer rendering to reduce the file size of code output.
- Fixed: Template preview was crashing when dynamic content was found in the message. Preview is now available, but dynamic content won't be displayed until the template has been applied to a message.
- Fixed: Composer button text will now wrap between words instead of between letters. Hide navigation on desktop wasn't being hidden for Outlook 2016 (Win) and Windows 10 Mail, so we hid it more. 👻
- Fixed: Passalong link, aka Foward to a Friend, was being anti-social and causing rendering issues. It's now back to being a social butterfly.
- Fixed: Preheader white space wasn't long enough to fill some inboxes, so we made it longer.
Live Chat (January 23)
Chat with our outstanding support team, whether you're stuck or just want to say hi. 👋