If a shopper has abandoned a cart, closes the webpage, and receives an Abandonment email later that day, the contents of the shopping cart can appear across other devices and browsers the shopper might use. Learn how to identify your cart link across your platform, which is the first step to re-creating your cart.
NOTE: Be sure to exclude the "https://" prefix from your URL in the code that is being passed to Listrak.
CHECK YOUR CART LINK
You can check to see if you're currently passing the cart link by doing the following:
1. Open your web browser of choice. For this example, we will be using Google Chrome.
2. Add an item to your cart.
3. Navigate to the checkout page.
4. Open the developer tools on your browser by hitting F12.
5. Select the Network tab.
6. Search for Listrak.
SET UP YOUR CART LINK
If you are not currently passing the cart link to Listrak, you can do so by following the below steps:
1. Locate the Shopping Cart Abandonment snippet of code on your website.
2. Navigate to the below section of the SCA Sumbit call. We'll insert the code above the selected example.
3. Enter the following code:
_ltk.SCA.CartLink "www.yourwebsitehere.com/cart=cartlinkinformationhere"; These fields will be replaced with each customers cart information.