The SMS dashboard displays metrics related to the short code selected and allows you to quickly navigate through the platform. Access the SMS home dashboard by selecting your SMS short code.
NAVIGATING THE DASHBOARD
In addition to the home navigation, you can navigate through the pages by using the path located in the top left-hand corner of the page.
HOME DASHBOARD METRICS
The metrics below are displayed in real-time and account for the lifespan of the short code.
- Short Code Activity: This short code is only for this account.
- Opt-ins: The number of unique subscribers on an active short code list.
- Opt-outs: The number of unique subscribers opting-out of an active short code list.
- Click-through: The percentage of unique click-throughs on the short code
- Conversions: The total number of subscribers who converted.
- Total Revenue: The total number of revenue generated from the short code.
- View More: Click here to navigate into the List Dashboard.
- Message Volume: An overview of how many messages that were sent last month, this month to-date, and the entire year.
- Incoming: The number of mobile originated (MO) messages received to the short code during the time frame.
- Outgoing: The number of mobile terminated (MT) messages deployed from the short code during the time frame.
- Broadcast Campaigns:
- View More: Use this button to navigate into the Broadcast Campaign Dashboard to view a deeper dive of broadcast metrics.
- Sent Broadcasts: The total number of messages sent out via Broadcast Campaigns during the lifespan of the short code.
- Keyword Campaigns:
- View More: Use this button to navigate into the Keyword Campaign Dashboard to view a deeper dive of keyword metrics.
- Opt-in: The total number of unique participant entries that have been generated from Keyword Campaigns.
- Transactional Messages: If you've purchased Transactional messages, this third card will appear on the short code activity dashboard.
- View More: Use this button to navigate into the Transactional Message Dashboard.
- Sent Messages: The total number of sent transactional messages.