You can gain greater insight into the performance of your broadcast messages with the new SMS Broadcast Report. Access the SMS Broadcast Report by following the below steps.
- Select your short code.
- Navigate down the dashboard to the Broadcast Messages card.
- Click View More in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Message Name: The name given to a broadcast for identification.
- Message Type: The type of message selected for a broadcast.
- Send Date and Time: The date and time your message was sent.
- List: The list applied to the broadcast message.
- Filters Applied: An option to view the filters, if any, that were applied to this broadcast.
LINK AND CONVERSION ANALYTICS
Link and conversion analytics are applicable when links are included in your message and conversion analytics are enabled.
- Unique Clicks: The number of unique users that have clicked a link within in your message.
- Total Clicks: The number of clicks that have happened as a result of your message.
- Revenue: The amount of revenue generated by your message.
- Average Order Value (AOV): The average order value of orders placed as a result of your message.
- Conversion Rate: The percentage of conversions to links clicked.
- Conversions: The number of conversions generated as a result of your messages.
- Send Counts: The count of messages that were sent to your list.
- Coupon Utilization: An indicator to show coupon usage within your message.
- Broadcast: The original message content.
- Data Confirmation: is used only for data acquisition broadcasts. This is the response message sent to message recipients that responded with the data requested.
- Response Count: is used only for data acquisition broadcasts. This is a count of the number of recipients that responded with the data requested.
- Time Zone Optimization: A breakdown of the time zone, send time, and count of recipients in that time zone.