Be sure to have integrated the iOS SDK documentation before continuing this documentation.
After the setup is complete in the downloadable PDF, please be sure to return to this page to complete the remaining steps.
Follow the below steps to set up an iOS push certificate.
1. Navigate to the iOS Provisioning Panel.
2. Navigate to Identifiers on the left-hand side.
3. Click App IDs.
4. Select an Application.
5. Click Edit to update the app settings.
6. Enable push notifications.
7. Check the enable checkbox.
8. Navigate to the Production SSL Certificate.
9. Click Create Certificate.
10. Follow the SSL certificate instructions.
After complete, a green status indicates that push is enabled.
EXPORTING THE CERTIFICATE
1. Navigate to Applications.
2. Go to Utilities.
3. Then Keychain Access.
4. Download the certificate that was previously created.
5. Export the certificate as a .p12 file.
After the certificate has been exported, click here to learn how to upload it into Listrak.