Use the Contacts Dashboard to view and maintain your reachable and unreachable users. Access the Contacts Dashboard by navigating from the home menu to Contacts.
- Show/Hide Columns: Customize your grid with the areas you want to view.
- Reachable/Unreachable: Displays a list of contacts according to their subscription status.
- Search: Search for a contact by phone number, device, or email address.
- Edit: Edit contact details such as a name, email address, birthday, and zip code.
A reachable user is a contact who is a contact who's downloaded your app, and is actively receiving/allowing push notifications.
- Device ID: A unique identifier of a handset.
- Email: A contact's email address.
- Phone: A contact's mobile phone number.
- Subscribed: The date a contact subscribed to push notifications.
- Platform: iOS or Android.
- App Version: The version of the app that's being used.
An unreachable user is a contact who has downloaded your app, but has not enabled push notifications. The above information for reachable users is also available for unreachable, and the following additional information:
- Unsubscribed: The date a contact unsubscribed/disabled push notifications.
- Status: Indicates whether or not notifications are enabled.