Previously we covered how to build a tile using the contacts explore and how to create an audience. The Audience History Explore allows you to create a visualization based on the CRM audiences you created.
This allows you to see a graphical depiction of how this audience behaves over time. For example, you can view the revenue generated by your VIP audience over a specific time frame.
Follow the below steps to create an audience history tile.
1. Navigate to a dashboard.
2. Click Edit.
3. Add a New Tile.
4. Navigate to the Audience History Explore.
5. Navigate to the filter section.
6. Select a timeframe to review the history of the audience.
NOTE: The last 30 days time frame filter is included by default. A filter is required for all audience history tiles.
7. Navigate to the Audience Name dimension.
8. Click the filter button.
9. Enter a Name for the audience.
10. Navigate to the Was Member (Yes/No) dimension.
11. Click the Filter button.
12. Next, add applicable dimensions and measures to your data.
13. Add any additional filters, if applicable.
14. Select a visualization.
15. Click Run.
12. Click Save.
Congratulations! You have just created a tile using the Audience History explore for your custom Listrak CRM audience!