LISTRAK AND PERSADO PRO EMAIL
- Navigate from the home menu to Manage.
- Go to Integrations.
- Click New Integration.
- If you already have an integration set up, click here to learn how to locate your Client Secret and ID.
You will need your Client Secret and ID for the below setup in Persado. Be sure to save this in a safe, secure, and accessible place.
1. Navigate to Settings.
2. Go to ESP Connection.
3. Then Add Connection.
4. Then Listrak.
5. Enter a Connection Name.
6. Paste your Client ID and Secret from the above integration.
7. Click Add.
CREATING AN EXPERIMENT IN PERSADO PRO EMAIL
- Click Create New Experiment.
- Configure the following:
- Experiment Name
- Tags: Include tags to indicate similar experiments to help the algorithm improve over-time.
- Brand Name
- Send Date
- Email Type
- Number of Subject Lines: Up to seven subject lines may be added.
NOTE: Testing more subject lines increases the probability for better performance.
- Email Summary
- Category: Also known as tag presets
After the experiment is configured, click Export and Send to my ESP. For further assistance, please visit the Persado Help Center.
CREATING YOUR AUTOMATED SPLIT TEST
- Navigate to Listrak.
- Navigate from the home menu to Authoring.
- Go to Automated Split Testing.
- Then New Split Test.
- Enter a Name for the split test.
- Select a Campaign Type.
- Select Subject Line from the drop-down menu for the Test Criteria.
- Select Persado Experiment
- Then select a Persado Experiment from the drop-down menu.
- Click Apply.
LISTRAK AND PERSADO PREDICT
Listrak’s integration with Persado Predict allows you to get an emotional analysis of your content instantly. With this integration, you can avoid manually exporting data and uploading into Predict. Instead, you can automatically import response data for your subject lines through the integration. From there, Predict uses natural language processing and predictive analytics to inform you what emotions are in your subject lines and how they perform. Finally, you can also use Predict to estimate the performance of any subject line against your historical data. Follow the below steps to get started.
Follow the above steps in the previous section to set up your integration with Listrak.
Follow the above steps in the previous section to set up your Persado integration.
UPLOADING YOUR DATA INTO PERSADO PREDICT
Add your own data sets to unlock better predictions, deeper emotional insights, and handy charts that help visualize exactly what's driving performance.
1. Navigate to the Predict Dashboard.
2. Then Upload Data Set.
3. Click I want to Import from my ESP.
4. Select Listrak for the connection.
5. Then Select a Date Range.
6. Click Next: Upload.
7. Enter a Name for the data set. By default, the name of your data set is accompanied with a suffix of import dates.
8. Select an industry of the data.
9. Click Upload Data Set.
You have now uploaded your campaign history to Persado! For further assistance, please visit the Persado Help Center.