You can import Salesforce contacts to your Listrak lists using the list import wizard. To do so, you must first enable the feature in your list settings.
ENABLING THE SALESFORCE IMPORT OPTION
1. Navigate from the home menu to Manage.
2. Go to Lists.
3. Click the three dots on the right-hand side of a list.
4. Click Settings.
5. Scroll to third-party crm integration.
6. Select Yes to Enable Salesforce data import in the Import Wizard.
7. Select Yes to Save default credentials.
8. Click Add Credentials.
9. A pop-up box will appear for you to enter your salesforce credentials. Enter your User Name, Password, and Security Token. Follow the steps below to obtain your token.
10. Click Submit to save your settings.
OBTAINING YOUR SALESFORCE SECURITY TOKEN
1. To retrieve your security token, log into Salesforce using your username and password.
2. Navigate to My Settings.
3. Go to Personal.
4. Then Reset My Security Token.
5. On the next page, click Reset Security Token.
6. An email containing your token will be sent the to the email address associated with your Salesforce account.
IMPORTING SALESFORCE CONTACTS USING THE LIST IMPORT WIZARD
Now that you have successfully enabled Salesforce integration for your list, you'll see the below option when you use the Import List Wizard.
1. Navigate from the home menu to Contacts.
2. Then Import List Wizard.
3. Select a campaign from which to import.
4. Click Next Step.
5. Select the columns you wish to import.
6. Click Next Step.
7. On the next screen, you can match your Salesforce columns to Listrak fields by selecting the field from the drop-down menu.
8. Confirm your setting and select Import File.