Forgot your password? It happens to the best of us. Follows these steps to reset your password.
1. Select Click here on the login screen to the right of "Forgot your password?"
NOTE: You will only see the forgotten password link if you have previously logged in and authenticated the device that you are using. If you do not see this link and need to reset your password, please call Listrak Support at 717-627-4528 x1 or email support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Enter your Username and the Email Address associated with that username.
TIP: Your Listrak password must be at least 6 characters in length and contain three of the following: uppercase letter, lowercase letter, number, special character.
3. Click Reset Password.
4. We'll send you an email containing a link to reset your password. Click that link to be directed to the password reset page.
5. Type in your New Password and then verify it by typing it a second time under Confirm Password.
6. Click Submit and you'll have successfully created your new password.