Effective January 11, 2019, Listrak will no longer accept credit cards, and will only accept ACH or checks as monthly payment options. Both Manage and Billing Access must be given to the user trying to view and pay invoices. Learn more about Listrak's different user permission levels here.
CONVERTING CREDIT CARD INFORMATION TO ACH
Follow the below steps to establish ACH payments.
1. Log into your Listrak Account.
2. Navigate from the home menu to Manage.
3. Go to Accounts.
4. Then Manage Credit Cards.
- NOTE: On January 11, 2019, this navigational menu item will change from Manage Credit Cards to Manage ACH/Bank Accounts.
You can also access billing from Listrak Communities by clicking Billing > Manage ACH/Bank Account on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
5. Click Add New Card. Please note that this will also change to Add New Bank Account.
6. Select Bank Account (USA ONLY) in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
7. Enter the required billing information.
8. Click Save.
If you're experiencing any problems with this conversion, please contact our Billing department at email@example.com or (717) 627-4528, prompt 4.
After clicking save, you are redirected to the billing landing page. The bank account you just added in the above steps should now appear under Existing Bank Accounts. You will see at-a-glance view of: bank name, name on account, ABA number, account number, and account type. You may also remove a bank account.
Existing credit cards will be removed at the beginning of the new year.
Click here to learn more about to view or pay your invoices.