This guide is for:
- Listrak clients currently using the legacy Listrak Shopify Private App integration and want to upgrade to Listrak's newest Shopify Public App integration
- Listrak clients currently using an older version of Listrak's Shopify Public App and want to upgrade to the most recent version.
- Navigate to the Shopify App Store page for the Listrak app: https://apps.shopify.com/listrak
- Click the Add app button to add the Listrak App to your Shopify store.
- Input your Shopify store URL (if prompted) and click the Log in button.
NOTE: if you are already logged in you may not receive this prompt
- This will redirect you to the Shopify App Install Confirmation page for the Listrak App. This page allows you to review the details and permissions that the Listrak app will be able to access in your Shopify store.
- Click the Install app button.
You will now be redirected to Listrak and be asked to re-log in.
- Click Log In to log into your Listrak account.
- After logging in, you will be redirected to the Listrak Integration Manager page to complete the upgrade of your Shopify integration.
- Select the correct merchant to upgrade from the drop-down and click Authorize.
- A confirmation popup will appear that the integration has been successfully authenticated and upgraded.
NOTE: If you upgraded from the Shopify Private App to the Shopify Public App, the Shopify Private App integration is replaced by the Shopify Public App integration in the Listrak Integration Manager page.
OPTIONAL: If you upgraded from the Shopify Private App to the Shopify Public App, you may want to delete the Listrak Private App from your Shopify Store.
To do this:
- Log into the Shopify Admin and navigate to Apps page
- Click the Manage Private Apps link near the bottom of that page.
- Click the trashcan icon next to the Listrak Private app integration to delete it.
You are now using the Shopify Plublic App integration.