Listrak offers several sending options: one-time immediate send, one-time scheduled send, daily sends, weekly sends, or monthly recurring sends. All scheduled messages will be saved in the scheduled messages queue. The user can change the content, date, time or cancel a scheduled message. Recurring messages can also be paused or cancelled.
You can access the when to send section anytime you are working on a message; this includes saved messages. To create a new message with these options:
- Navigate from the home SMS menu to Broadcast Campaigns.
- Go to Broadcast SMS.
- Go to SMS or Data Acquisition.
- Once/Immediately: The SMS will deploy as soon as you confirm the send (immediately).
- Once/Scheduled: Using the calendar and clock icons, select the date and time at which the message should deploy. Until the moment of deployment, you can change the content, date, time or cancel a scheduled message. The message will automatically deploy on the specified date and time.
- Daily/Recurring: Enter the start date and time, the number of days (1-365), specify the time, and select the “Begins on” date. You may also select a particular end date, but it is not required. NOTE: If you'd like the message to deploy only on weekdays, use the Weekly/Recurring option.
- Weekly/Recurring: Enter the start date and time, number of weeks, and day(s) of the week for which the message should be delivered. You may also select a particular end date, but it is not required.
- Monthly/Recurring: Option #1: The first option is to select X number of days every X number of months you would like your message to go out. First, enter the start date and time, how many months apart (1-12), and day of the month you'd like the SMS to go out (1-28).
NOTE: The number of days is set at 1-28 days to account for shorter months. If you would like your message to be deployed on the last day of every month, for example, use Option #2.
- Monthly Recurring Option #2: For option #2, select:
- The start date and time
- Then select the frequency of months you'd like to send the message out on (1-12).
- Which occurrence you'd like to send your message: First, Second, Third, Fourth, Last
Then select which day of the month you'd like the message to be scheduled:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Day, Weekday, WeekendDay