Upload a store location file directly to Listrak. This information is then used to configure and add Store Locator designs directly into your emails. Follow the below steps to prepare and import store location data.
FORMAT DATA FILE
- Accepted file formats: .txt, .csv, .xlsx
- Accepted encoding: UTF-7, UTF-8, Unicode
- If using plain text, remove all carriage returns (CR) and line feeds (LF, CRLF)
- Use text qualifiers when necessary
To import a store location file, you will want to include the following fields. While the minimum fields are for importing data files are storenumber, latitude, longitude, to get the full benefit out of the solution consider the below and you may want to supply additional data fields. Please collaborate with your Listrak Account Manager to determine what data is necessary to optimize performance.
storenumber, latitude, longitude, address1, city, state, zipcode, isviewable, websiteurl
For more information about the data fields that can be supplied with this file import:
If you are working with our Professional Services onboarding team, please create a sample store location file. Then, reach out to your Project Manager to validate this file. Alternatively, please continue to the next step of configuring the import process below.
DATA FILE SETUP
Please ensure there is an existing FTP integration set up. If one is set up, skip to the next section. If one is not set up, please follow these instructions to do so.
- Navigate from the home menu to Manage.
- Go to Integrations.
- Then New Integration.
- Navigate to the FTP section.
- Select Setup Integration.
- Add the required information for Setup.
- Click Generate Credentials for the username and password.
Configure your store location file using Listrak's Data File Setup tool. This tool allows you to understand and configure what your data should look like in the proper formats.
- Navigate to Solutions.
- Then Data File Setup.
- Click New One-time Import in the upper right-hand corner.
- TIP: When creating and configuring your data file, you have the option to do a recurring import.
1. Enter a file name. This must match the file that Listrak will be locating.
2. Select a file type from the drop-down menu. This is a store location file.
- NOTE: When uploading a store location file, please use the isviewable field to indicate whether stores are active or not (TRUE or FALSE).
3. Select or create a column delimiter. Delimiters are used to specify the boundaries between data points.
4. Select or create a text qualifier. Text qualifiers recognize where the text begins/ends when importing data.
5. Select a sample file. The sample file must match the name entered in step 1.
6. Click Next.
These are your mappings that have automatically mapped from the data file configuration. Underneath your progress bar, the mappings are broken down into available columns and your columns. Available columns are the columns that Listrak stores and can be used to create a mapping to your data. Your columns are what have been configured through the data file configuration.
If any columns are mismatched, drag and drop a column from the left-hand side to match the column header.
Click the settings wheel to apply a transformation to your data. Transformations are used to clean up your data.
After the data has been mapped, click Next.
Preview allows you to see what the file will look like when it's uploaded. Potential errors and warnings are displayed here.
- If there are no errors click Save and Import Now
- Select your full store location file.
STORE LOCATION DATA SUMMARY
After you've configured and uploaded your store location file, use the data summary tool to view a sampling of your data.
- Navigate from the home menu to Solutions.
- Go to Data Summary.
- Then Store Location Information > Store Location Summary.